Knittingpretty

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 42 year old mother of triplet 20 year old boys. Yep, that's my only claim to fame*LOL* . They've moved out..and my job has become..stressful.Currently I joined a couple of knitting groups.And they in turn have people..that knit.(no..really??) .and have blogs..So I figured..why not!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Alpaca!

I bought some Alpaca from the LYS (local Yarn store) . It was called Inca Alpaca..It feels sooooo smooth..And as I'm knitting with it..a darling double moss stitch scarf for my Greg..It's shedding..and splitting..OH NO!! So I have to be really careful with this..Also my Dishcloth group is knitting this cute cloth..it's a mystery pattern..we get 8 rows per day to knit..and the pattern just..appears! like magic*grins* this is fun..Greg and I are going back and forth about what could it possibly be! but..today I did 8 more rows..and I knew that was what it was!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<< Home