Knittingpretty

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 42 year old mother of triplet 20 year old boys. Yep, that's my only claim to fame*LOL* . They've moved out..and my job has become..stressful.Currently I joined a couple of knitting groups.And they in turn have people..that knit.(no..really??) .and have blogs..So I figured..why not!

Friday, October 06, 2006

going and going

Hey ..So I'm knitting and knitting...And I had a thought..The Knit Along for the shawl..got rid of four small balls on that one so far..I am on row number 100..how do I know this?? Because the pattern says to cast on three..do a 1 stitch increase..and then knit rest of row..repeat..so 3 subtracted from 103 is equal to 100 rows..for someone to tell you to knit 100 rows..you think to yourself..what a daunting task...but if someone simply tells you to do 1..then repeat..it doesn't seem too bad..must be how we need to take life..1 row at a time..otherwise..it's very overwhelming!

.The Alpaca is almost gone..and all I have to show is a long square..well that's not going to cover alot ..I keep switching between that and the KAL shawl .So cool.....oh..and I finished that dishcloth..it was a cat..I knew it! done in a nice cream colored cotton..the next KAL Dishcloth is going to be multi-colored..Orange and Black and Yellow and white?? Of course I can't find orange or black at my local Wal-Mart..will have to go to A.C.Moore! road trip!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana B said...

It's supposed to be multi-colored?? Uggg... lemme go back and re-read her post about it!!!!!! I bought the black though, I figured that my friend who is deeply into vampires and death would like some black dishclothes!!! LOL

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<

<< Home