Knittingpretty

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 42 year old mother of triplet 20 year old boys. Yep, that's my only claim to fame*LOL* . They've moved out..and my job has become..stressful.Currently I joined a couple of knitting groups.And they in turn have people..that knit.(no..really??) .and have blogs..So I figured..why not!

Friday, November 03, 2006

been a long time

Between the hectic work (people love to stress me out)and the multiple trips to AC Moore..*sigh* I just had to run out and get a ball winder today..and Greg..broke my favourite lamp..so I ventured forth into the unknown land of Target..hmmm clearance seems to be good to me..2 bucks for a clip on little halogen..cool...so now I'm sitting here..knitting a washcloth/ dishrag..and tugging..and knitting..and tug...hmmm..it's stuck..look down and it's in the mouth of my beloved calico Mystery...brat..after I ask her nicely to let it go and go lay down..such a good girl..and continue knitting..hmmm ever notice how absorbent cotton is??well..she must'a lost a ton of spit on this one cause that kitty kisss is SLIMY~~ewwww..that warshcloth's definitly gonna need a bath when I'm done with it*LOL* it's was a goood inch or few worth of wet cotton!! love that baby..yesterday she decided to help mommy by unkotting my yarn..it was my magic stripe sock yarn!! luckily only doing a gauge swatch that I put down..but seriously that little shit just chewed it in half!

ohh well..back to the joys of knitting..love and light...or dark and dirty..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<< Home