Knittingpretty

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 42 year old mother of triplet 20 year old boys. Yep, that's my only claim to fame*LOL* . They've moved out..and my job has become..stressful.Currently I joined a couple of knitting groups.And they in turn have people..that knit.(no..really??) .and have blogs..So I figured..why not!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

heading on a train

Ok..I've got a well deserved mini vacation coming up to go to new york..by train..1 night in a hotel..a stop at a club..then a bus tour..I'm definitly going to bring my knitting..maybe a pair of socks I can pictures of all the places they've been just like that place that had the traveling gnome

1 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

Hope you have a great time.
Hope to see pics soon.
Lovely work on the sweater!
:)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<

<< Home