Knittingpretty

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 42 year old mother of triplet 20 year old boys. Yep, that's my only claim to fame*LOL* . They've moved out..and my job has become..stressful.Currently I joined a couple of knitting groups.And they in turn have people..that knit.(no..really??) .and have blogs..So I figured..why not!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

family portrait..and christmas

Well..Christmas is over..no new balls of yarn..but my other half did buy me my very own digital camera!this way I can stop asking him for his..and it came with a printer! woohooo..and a 10 second timer..so..I took a family portrait..I had this many people in a 24x32 foot room..and two cats..can't forget my babies..it was so much fun..each of them spent two nights..we varied my boys had a night to themselves..and his kids had a night to themselves..I bought an egg timer for computer time..since we had 9 kids and three computers plus game cube..so they all had an hour on and an hour off..I'm so into organizing kids....plus there were three nerf dart guns..though I probably should of gotten one for his daughter..she had as much fun with the boys toys if not more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<

<< Home